Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Model Railroad - Scale Sizes

Welcome to my latest hobby blog dealing with what many consider a "romantic" hobby; the model railroad scale models of all sizes are fair game.

Since the majority of these models are of the steam locomotive variety, fans consider it to be a nostalgic hobby that brings back to life an era when the west was still wild and the steam train was the fastest transportation out there.

I got my first model railroad set when I was 8 years old, and they have always been fun. I can't tell you how many people I've driven crazy by trying to build extravagant dioramas to drive the trains through.

When it comes to the model railroad, scale sizes of the trains come in quite a few varied versions. This blog will mainly focus on the more popular model railroad sizes such as the G scale, HO scale, etc.

No comments:

Trainz.com, Buy, Save, Play! Click Here and Save!